Playgroup Aims, Vision and Values
- To have fun.
- To provide a safe, nurturing, loving and responsive environment for all children.
- To be sensitive and responsive to each family's individual situation and needs.
- To develop new ways to keep parents and carers informed and involved in the life of the centre.
- To support staff wellbeing and happiness.
- To develop new ways to maintain our links within the local community.
To provide a safe and happy place where every child and adult is known well and valued for who they are, and where their individual needs are acknowledged and met.